Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Challenges

Hi everyone!  Darlene here.  Happy June!  Technology is great right?  It is amazing the things that our computers can do now.  But it is also very confusing!  I just got a new computer and I am struggling to get all my files and pictures to the new one and install all the drivers and programs, etc...  UGH!  But I know once I get past this, I will end up loving my new one.

If you are looking for explanations of the codes (in italics following the challenge name) please look on the CODES button in the sidebar.   Remember that the challenges listed are intended as a summary only, please respect the challenge blog, the design team and your fellow participants and confirm your project meets the challenge blog rules prior to posting your entry.



 

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

thank you perfect posting
Kate x
on behalf of the Hobby House